Mummy Pig has made a special box for Peppa.
猪妈妈给佩奇做了一个特别的盒子。
Peppa, this box is just for you!
佩奇,这个盒子是给你的!
Thank you, Mummy!
谢谢妈妈!
It's a secret box for you to keep secret things in.
这是给你放秘密东西的秘密盒子。
What things can I put in it, Mummy?
我可以放什么进去啊,妈妈?
Only you can decide that, Peppa!
只有你自己能决定,佩奇!
It's your secret box!
这是你的秘密盒子!
I know what I can put in it!
我知道我可以放什么进去!
Good. But don't tell me.
好的。但不用告诉我。
I won't tell you or George or Daddy!
我不会告诉你、乔治或爸爸!
George, this is my secret box!
乔治,这是我的秘密盒子!
It's empty. I have to find some things to put inside.
它是空的。我得找些东西放进去。
George wants to help Peppa.
乔治想帮佩奇。
No, George, only I must know what's in the box.
不,乔治,只有我可以知道里面放了什么。
You have to wait outside until I'm done.
你得到外面等着,直到我弄完。
Peppa chooses something to put in the secret box.
佩奇选了些东西放进秘密盒子里。
Now, my secret box is full!
现在,我的秘密盒子装满了!
George, you must not peek inside!
乔治,你不准偷看里面的东西!
George wonders what's inside Peppa's secret box.
乔治想知道佩奇的秘密盒子里有什么。
If you want to know, you can guess.
如果你想知道,你可以猜猜看。
Dinosaur! George thinks Peppa put a dinosaur in the box.
恐龙!乔治认为佩奇把恐龙放进盒子里。
Oh, George! You always say dinosaur for everything!
哦,乔治!你总是把所有东西都说成“恐龙”!
At least, a dinosaur is too big to fit in the box.
至少,恐龙太大了放不进盒子里。
George can't guess what's in Peppa's secret box.
乔治猜不到佩奇秘密盒子里装的是什么东西。
Daddy Pig is cleaning photos.
猪爸爸正在清理照片。
Daddy! This is my secret box!
爸爸!这是我的秘密盒子!
Mommy made it for me!
妈妈给我做的!
It's a beautiful box, Peppa. What's inside?
好漂亮的盒子,佩奇。里面装了什么?
That's a secret,哦!
这是个秘密,哦!
What are you holding, George?
你拿着什么,乔治?
31. I made a box for George, too. He's got secrets in it!
我也给乔治做了一个盒子。他已经装满了秘密的东西!
32. Peppa wants to know what's in George's box.
佩奇想知道乔治的盒子里有什么东西。
这些台词涵盖了该集中的一些主要情节和对话,希望对你有所帮助。